Using analytics to create a better world
QTEM - Quantitative Techniques for Economics and Management - is a global Master's network of universities and international corporate partners.
If you want to boost your career prospects with a unique set of skills and international exposure, the QTEM program is for you!
- Acquire strong quantitative and analytical skills and techniques applied to management and economics
- Study one or two semesters abroad: choose among 24 leading business and economic schools around the globe
- Be immersed in the reality of decision-making through a company internship
- Join an exciting and growing elite network
- Receive your standard MSc Degree from Lausanne and the QTEM Certificate
The QTEM program is intended for HEC Lausanne students registered in the Master in Management, in Finance, in Economics or in the Master in Accounting, Control and Finance.
QTEM Application: documents to submit & online procedure
The application form for the Track 1 Exchange is now closed. Next deadline June 1st, 2023 Track 2 Exchanges
- QTEM Student Engagement Form
- Cover letter max. 2 pages - in English
- Curriculum vitae
- Learning agreement (study program), one for each chosen destination - choose at least 4 destinations
- If Bachelor not undertaken at HEC: copies of all university results & certificates obtained
- GMAT score ≥ 600 ; GRE also accepted
- Proof of proficiency in English
- official test or ISEP test mandatory for Monash Business School
- ISEP test for the MScCCF
- Any relevant document
"The GMAT Official Score Report" must directly be sent to HEC Lausanne and to QTEM. At the test centre, search by program or school:
HEC Lausanne: Master of Science Programs
Please note that the GMAT is not reimbursed.
QTEM Partner universities
QTEM Destinations per Master
How to choose your QTEM courses?